Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Pinterest Addiction

I recently discovered the website, Pinterest, an online pinboard which allows you to categorize and post links, pictures, and ideas to share with followers (and anyone else who might be interested). I have found my favorite categories to "pin" are: Favorite Recipes (sharing my love of cooking for others), Style (clothing, hair, makeup), Dream Home (ideas for your home including room layouts and designs), Holiday Ideas (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc recipes, decor), Life (motivation, general ideas), LJL (named after my son, fun ideas for kids), New Uses for Everyday Things (creative solutions to everyday items), and Wellness (health, fitness).

Once I reached 80+ pins, I realized it was about time to start actually doing something with these ideas. Since we were approaching Thanksgiving, I started with a few DIY home decorating ideas and party recipes. My next blog post will highlight how my projects turned out! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment